NYC Trip! ... But I didn't play any songs by NYC-Boys.

I swear ... I was playing every song on my iPod except for songs by NYC. Sorry NYC ...



Now you all may wondering ... What did I do? Well I'm going to tell 'ya ... I went to New York City! Yea~ It was actually a class trip to New York City, since we've just finished doing HSPT and such. This is an annual thing for the senior students at my school. Anyways, My class and I went up to New York City.

So my mom and I had to wake up at five o'clock in the morning to get ready to leave for school. We reached the school at six and we left for New York at six thirty in the morning. It was amazing how I didn't get a wink of sleep during the entire six hour trip. The only thing I did was listen to music and take pictures for Instagram. I had wifi on the bus too - Free Wifi!

We reached NYC at around noon and went to the 9/11 memorial. Me and my friends left the memorial early because we wanted some lunch. We met back with the rest of the class at around one and left for the hotel. The hotel we stayed at was kinda small and cheap. Plus wifi cost almost fifteen dollars for only four hours.

Me and my mom couldn't live without wifi so we went down to the front desk and offered to pay for our room's wifi separately. The man at the front desk gladly gave us the wifi code for free. No money, no charges, whatever. I did not expect that but I didn't care. Free wifi!

So by around five, the both of us + my friend and her mom went to Kinokuniya, which was located in NYC as well. It took us awhile to get there because we kept getting lost and confused with all the directions and streets. Luckily, we got there. I got three CDs: Hey! Say! JUMP's Magic Power Single (Regular), Sexy Zone's Sexy Summer ni Yuki ga Furu (Limited A), and ˚C-ute's (2) Shin Seinaru Best Album!

[ current not picture, will pull up picture when have time. orz ]

At Kinokuniya, I also saw a ton of other singles and albums.I saw Arashi's Popcorn album, Watanabe Mayu's Hikaru Monotachi Single, Morning Musume's 13 Colorful  Character & 10 MY ME albums, etc. But I settled for these three since I didn't really have a lot of money on me. Plus my mom would not allow me to buy so much CDs.

So we stayed at New York overnight and the following day we had to leave at around three. I wanted to go to Kinokuniya again but my mom said next time. She was tired, I was tired so I didn't care. I was happy wit my CDs. Oh and did you know that Sexy Zone's single also came with stickers! Sexy Boyz stickers~ So cool~

It was a tiring trip but I had fun anyways. Oh yea, I finally got to listen to the full audio version of Ryosuke's Mystery Virgin. I actually loved the autotune part, to me - it was awesome. And then I watched the live performance of it on NHK Best Artist (I think ... ) OH-EM-GEE. I practically died.
 
Ok, that's all for now.

-BaiBai-

Comments

Popular Posts