幸せ~


Konchiairi~

Are you all adoring that beautiful gif of Mari above?
-- I hope you all are 'cuz he is beautiful~(。’▽’。)♡

Anyways ...

O GENKI desu ka? Are you all doing well?

Aah, I have some news to share with you all~If you all didn't know~ My copy of Sexy Zone's "one Sexy Zone" album has finally came home! -Actually got it on Sunday, just forgot to blog about until now- Yay~
I preordered the album back in the wee early days of November. I got a good report card and so, my dad ordered the album for me. I've gotten the limited edition and the regular edition~ Uwaa, they look so beautiful~



Hai, so here are the albums~ Regular edition is one the left while the limited edition is one the right. Both of them came with lottery tickets to attend Sexy Zone's Handshake event in January ... but I live in America, they're in Japan, yea this isn't going to work out. But I listened to the songs (well I downloaded them prior) and I love every single song~ My favorite would have to be Silver Moon and Kimi to ... Milkyway ~

The limited edition came with a DVD and photobook~ The photobook was amazing and beautiful and amazing~ I also watched the DVD of Sexy Zone during their trip to Las Vegas, which I have went to many times. I recognized most of the places they went~ They were so cute~

[ currently not pictured. orz ]

Here are the goods that came along with the albums~ To the left are the postcards that came with both limited and regular editions~ Because I bought both of them - I got two packs of the postcards (^^ゞ But I still love them anyways~ To the right are the trading cards which can only be found in the regular edition - first press I believe. It came with two cards: one group shot and one of a random member. I got Mari's~ (。’▽’。)♡

Well that is all for this post~

-BaiBai-

Comments

Popular Posts