So Late . . .

Yo-ho~ Konbonwan~

How is everyone? Minna genki desu ka?

Sorry for posting at such a late time. ( ;´Д`)-seeing that it's midnight here

Also, sorry for not updating something for a few days. I was busy and I became addicted to watching a certain series. No, it is not the dorama "Piece" .... Also I still love Yanai-sempai (´ ▽`).。o♡
-- People, please post the next episode already! I want to see more of Yanai-sempai, YasuixAiri-ness, and Nozawa-kun~! ( ← Nozawa Yuki-kun from Noon Boyz ^▽^♡ )

Nowadays, I have been addicted to nothing but . . . Super Sentai! /supersentaigeek
Recently, I have been watching Engine Sentai Go-onger, Bakaryuu Sentai Abaranger, and Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger. Out of the three, Go-onger has caught my eye the most ne. (ヘ。ヘ) But then again, Gaoranger has a secret weapon ; Dai-chan (Arioka Daiki of Hey! Say! JUMP) ♥
-- Chibi!Dai-chan meccha kawaii ne (。’▽’。)♡

Also .. Me, my cousin, and my friend (Inacchi) are planning on doing a Super Sentai story on Quotev~! The story shall be titled "Super Sentai Gakuen" desu (/^▽^)/ That is all the info I shall post about it for now. So minna-san, please look forward to it~ (☆^ー^☆)

Jaa, that shall be all~!

-BaiBai-

Comments

Popular Posts