Maagi Magi Magiiro-☆

Konichiairi~ (Konichiwa + Airi)



Aah, that seems awkward. We'll see if I'll continue with this or not ... hehe. (^^ゞ

So how is everyone? Is everyone doing well? Are you all surviving school? Although, we all know what the obvious answer is. We all hate school and want summer to come now! Or in this case, Christmas to come! For me, it is already December 8th so ... another seventeen days until Christmas! That's about ... two weeks and a half!

Anyways, let's move onto other stuff okay? Lately, I have been sick with some sort of virus. Been coughing day in and day out. I've been sick since Tuesday but I was forced to go school yesterday to get my homework. We had Mass too, and then I suddenly got a virtue award for Orderliness! No wonder Mama dragged me to school today ...

Besides that, I left school during lunch time because I was still sick and coughing. My teachers are so niceeeee~ Usually they would be so strict with my other classmates but for me, they were worried and nice. They told me that I didn't have to do my homework and that I use the time to recover. They're so nice! But in the end, I chose to do my homework anyways ... I needed to catch up.

Oh yea, has everyone been watching "Piece" starring Nakayama Yuma? Yesterday, I was able to watch the first six subbed episodes! Finally, I get to watch it! Man, it was so epic. Although .. even those Yuma is one of the main characters in the drama, he seems awkward ne. (^^ゞ

I tend to enjoy the other characters more like Yanai-sempai (played by the oh-so-cool Hokku!) and Koike-sempai (played by the innocent and cute Yasui~). Now I wonder if it's possible to ship Matsumura Hokuto x Honda Tsubasa?~ Besides that, I am soooooo lovin' the AirixYasui-ness! They're are just so cute together~

And now, the main event of this entry. Maagi Magi Magiiro~ 

Yes, I have been watching Super Sentai - especially Mahou Sentai Majiranger~ Uwaa, it's so cool~ Better than it's American adaption, Mystic Force (which I used to love when I was a kid). Kai is so cute while Mandora Boy is just ... too damn cute. I love all the characters and every single episode!

I had started to watch the series yesterday and finished it today! This is the result of my love for Super Sentai! I'm a Super Sentai geek. Although, can somehow suggest to me a good Kamen Rider series? I wanna be a Kamen Rider geek too!

Anyways, back to Majiranger, ok?~ So I love it so so so much! Especially the HikaruxUrara-ness~ I was soooo looking forward to the wedding scene~ Ugh, I just love it so much! Now I'm on my way to watch the movie ; Majiranger - Bride of Infershia! Yay~

Maagi Maji Magiiro~! de gozarimasu desu~ teehee.

Aah~ I feel like rewatching all 49 episodes again~ Well I'm off to do that!

BaiBai-☆

Comments

Popular Posts