New Year's Resolutions and Wishes

It's December 31st! The last day of 2012! Wow, we all made a lot of memories ...

Okay, this is the 2012 Resolutions and Wishes list that I made back on New Year's Eve of 2011.

Goals;
- Keep writing ~ Update Faster
- Become more familiarize with KAT-TUN (I'm a fan but I barely know them .. -.-")
- Create more story ideas
- Study Harder in School
- Watch More Anime
- Read More Manga
- Listening to other JPOP/KPOP Groups
- Become familiarized with J-ROCK
- Study Harder in School
- Complete all requests
- Protect my new and white iPod Touch
- Focus more in School ~ Instead of daydreaming about HSJ and Sexy Zone
- Read/Buy more novels
- Say the quote "Do It for Kei" more often (everyday) instead of once a week
- Study Harder in School


Wishes;
- For Ryutaro and Shintaro to have a better life ahead of them
- For HSJ to release more and more singles and albums this year
- For Risou no Musuko to reach Number One Drama in Japan
- For Ryutaro to comeback (hopefully)
- For Sexy Zone to be as popular as HSJ
- For me to get good grades for the rest of the school year


Okay, I can say that half of this have been completed. I did study harder in school and I got new story ideas. I did watch more anime and read more manga. I did not protect my iPod touch ... I dropped it on the sidewalk back in April I think. (>д<)I didn't really say "Do it for Kei!" anymore. In fact, I don't say it anymore since it seems lame to me now. I did not get familiarized with KAT-TUN nor did I get more familiarized with JROCK. Although, right now I'm starting to. Not KAT-TUN, JROCK I'm talking about.

For my wishes .... Ryutaro did not make his comeback, which I cried about since I love him. Sexy Zone did get more popular, that I'm happy about. Ryosuke's drama "Risou no Musuko" did not reach Number One. It was kinda weird and I didn't really watch the entire series. But hey, at least JUMP released their "Super Delicate" single and "JUMP WORLD" album!

And now ... what you've all been waiting for. My new list!

Goals;
- Keep Writing! Finish that novel of yours and get it published!
- Study Harder in School
- Watch More Anime
- Read More Manga
- Listening to more JPOP!

- Become familiarized with JROCK
- Study Harder in School
- Complete all story requests


Wishes;
- For another successful year for Sexy Zone and the rest of JE
- Same thing with Hello! Project

- For Morning Musume to top the Oricon Charts
- For Ryutaro to come back (hopefully)
- For Ryosuke to not graduate from JUMP and do his best.

- For me to get good grades for the rest of the school year

And that's it! Happy New Year everyone!! Until next year! (tomorrow)

-BaiBai.

Comments

Popular Posts