From One Ameblo Blog to Another-☆

Ohayouyou everyone~



How is everyone? Did Christmas went well for you all?~
-- For me Christmas was a little under what I kinda expected ne. But things turned out to be okay in the end, I think. For Christmas, I got a mini iPad which I didn't really want. But in the end, I ended up really liking it and using it a lot. I also got some clothes, a Coach mini purse, and Harujuku Solid Perfume. Of course, I was thankful for my gifts.

Anyways, this winter break. I find myself reading a lot of Japanese blogs lately - mostly ameblo though. I like ameblo. Ameblo's awesome. The blogs I've been reading the most were Hello! Project, Takagi Manpei & Shinpei, Chiba Yudai, and others. Well I didn't really read from ameba site itself. I had to rely on translations on tumblr and such. (^^ゞ

I had fun reading about Manpei's life. Although, I couldn't read the recent entries. I was reading entries from way back in early 2012. No one translated his recent entries and I suck at kanji so yea. It was also really fun reading Kuduu's and Suzuki Airi's blogs as well. I honestly didn't know that ˚C-ute did not use ameblo. I thought they did. They use some website called "gree" I think ヽ(´ー`)

Also, like the new look of the blog? I changed the name from S h e k i m e k i . - ☆ to Genki Pika Pika! ☆. You guys like it? I even changed the background to give it a nice touch. You guys like it? I hope you guys like it!

That's all for this post! I'm off to write my New Year's Resolutions and Wishes on my next blog entry!

-BaiBai-

Comments

Popular Posts