Winter ❅

Konbanwan~wan~wan~

Originally, it was supposed to be said as Konbanwan ... but I added in the extra "wan" for fun. Hmm ... Let's see how how long this and Konichiairi will last. Anyways, how is everyone doing so far?

Winter has seriously made its appearance now ne? Everyday is so cold, but I'm still hoping for a nice white snowy day! Snow days = no school so that will be the best~ But it's so cold outside ... Samui ne ...
 ε=(・o・*) フゥ
So people, please wear warm clothes and put a lot of lotion on your skin (the winter air can be very dry, therefore ... your skin will get dry too). Yesterday, I saw a girl wearing a tank top and shorts out in 39°F weather! (゚∀゚*) Please be careful about your health and don't get sick.

So recently, a lot of stuff has been going on for me. Well, I was sick for a week and missed school. When I returned, I barely understood half of what my teachers were saying. So I spent this entire week trying to catch up with all my missed assignments and quizzes. It has been a dreadful week for me. However, I was able to go to Forever 21 on Sunday and buy some shirts and a sweater.

I don't usually shop there but since I needed some winter clothes plus ... they had the Hello Kitty Forever collection now. Not usually a fan of Hello Kitty, but they had other characters like Chococat so I went right in. The store I went to didn't really have a lot of the Hello Kitty Forever products but they were still cute.

My favorites are the Chococat sweater and Gotta Have Fai✝h shirt. I was kinda iffy about the X my t-shirt but I got it anyways for no good reason.

[ currently not pictured. orz ]

Anyways, moving onto other matters. A radio rip of Morning Musume's 52nd single "Help Me!!" have been released. I have to say, I love it. I really love the song. It really wowed me, but I hope that the MV and the dance shot would be as equally as good as well. Plus the many B-sides as well. If all of those are perfect, I can conclude that this will be my favorite single from Morning Musume.

Also, today was the day of my school's Winter (X-mas) Concert! At the same time, my Chococat sweater finally made its debut! - meaning I wore it for the first time. Usually, it would be the boring and the same but it was funny this time. During the final song, one of my friends got up and started dancing like crazy and the audience enjoyed it! Yay~ The concert is a success~ To think it will be my final concert too, unless the school decides to bring back the Spring Concert.

Well that is all for now.

-BaiBai-

Comments

Popular Posts