One. More. Day.



Konbanwan~ ヾ(^∇^)

How is everyone? Is everyone doing well so far in their lives?
-- You all are eager for winter break, right? I'm right~ ヾ(⌒ー⌒)ノ

Well, guess what? My winter break starts tomorrow~ Well, not exactly. Tomorrow is a half-day at my school before winter break official starts. Usually I don't attend days like this one ヽ( ´¬`)ノ But since it's Christmas and I still haven't given my teachers their gifts yet. Plus there's this secret santa thing in my grade and I need to bring in my gift for that. \(--)

But overall, we won't aren't doing that much work in school anyways. Despite the fact that sensei (yes, I will call my homeroom teacher "sensei" for this) said that we would still have math and language arts, I have a feeling that we won't be doing anything besides playing some sort of Christmas game.Well, I'm hoping we do nothing but play. (# +_+)

Well that is all I shall post for now. I ish tired. (⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Oyasumin~desu~

-BaiBai-

Comments

Popular Posts