The Following Post (www)

Konichiairi~



Here is the following post to yesterday's morning entry desu~ Hmm, gomen for not posting this yesterday like I said I would. I was tired, 'ya know? I'm serious ; the moment I finally got on my computer - I was so sleepy. And cold. And I wanted my bed. (www)
-- But I still stayed on my computer anyways, but I was too lazy to update my blog. So the only thing I did was go on Tumblr and such.

Ok, now onto yesterday's subject; Quotev. I'm sure you all have heard about it from yesterday's post. Now here's a recap;

1. Quotev is a quiz / fanfiction site.
2. I have an account on there.
3. Not really updating anything there anymore. 

And so why am I bring this up? Well, I'm thinking of taking an indefinite hiatus. Yes, indefinite. You all know what that means, right? Indefinite meaning I might never come back. Sure, Quotev has became a part of me but I'm just dragging it on. People there really know how to exclude people. Quotev there is supposed to be a fun site and all, but to me - it's like school all over again.

The friends I made there - I don't talk to them anymore. Or in other words - I can't talk to them. They're always online talking to other people, happily typing away. They've changed. When I try to talk to them, they always try to fake being offline. Besides, no one talks to me unless I try to talk to them. The only person who ever comments is my friend, Lin.

I'm still kind of dragging this on. I'm still thinking about whether I should go on hiatus or not.

Anyways, onto happier topics~ . . .

YANAI-SEMPAI~! ^▽^

ZOMG, I'm just in love with the drama "Piece." I'm sure you all have heard of it~ I'm just totally in love with the drama~ Especially Hokku-chan~ Uwaa~ He's so cool~ Meccha Meccha Kakkoi~ Hokku-sempai meccha kakkoi~
-- From now on, I'll call Hokuto "Hokku-sempai"~  (。^▽^。)
Also, I'm still loving the Yasui x Airi~ Hmm, I wonder if it's possible to ship Airi with Hokku-sempai. Like I feel like doing a story with the pairing ; Yasui x Airi x Hokku. Uwaa, that would be cool~

Oh, and I finally did get the chance to watch Boyfriend's MY LADY ~Fuyu no Koibito~ MV. It had a nice winter theme to it, ne? It really complimented the song~ Honestly, I think Boyfriend stands out better when they're singing in Japanese. Like it's just a feeling, they just stand out to me more. I might do a review on the music video, not sure.

Anyways, after all of this typing - I suddenly got inspired by Matsuura Aya's Hajimete Kuchibiru wo Kasaneta Yoru. I first heard the song sung by Linlin, Suzuki Airi, and Ogawa Saki. It's a seriously good song, ne? Hmm ... That might be my Yasui x Airi x Hokku-sempai one-shot~

Well that is all for now~

-BaiBai-

Comments

Popular Posts