First Concert Review! Michishige☆Eleven SOUL ~Tanaka Reina Graduation Special~ in Nippon Budokan!

This is my first ever concert review so I'm sure I'm gonna have fun with this yo! So please be kind to me, yoroshiku onegaishimasu yo~ Also, I learned one thing. When watching a concert, watch it the minute you see it because it gets deleted easily on YouTube. So I'm kinda doing this based on my memory. Anyways, here is my review~
Usually, the concert starts off with Juice=Juice's song "Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru" but in the Sokku DVD, they didn't include Juice=Juice and LoVendoЯ was the opening act with "Kono yo ni Shinjitsu no Ai ga Hitotsu dake Aru no Nara" and "Tadori Tsuitara Itsumo Ame Furi." Marina sounded AMAZING with her low voice and their performance was really good and I enjoyed it. Yuki and Marin did so well with their mini guitar solo and I really enjoyed that.

Now we have the VTR which is probably the most cutest thing ever. I really enjoyed watching it and Lalala no Pipipi was playing. Soon enough the kawaii VTR ended and we got "Kimi Sae Ireba", "Help me!!", "Wakuteka Take a Chance", "Brainstorming", and "Ookii Hitomi." I was kinda tired of Help me!! and Wakuteka Take a Chance so I skipped those. I'm so glad that changed the Kimi Sae Ireba dresses from yellow to white. The white version suited them better. And I honestly didn't expect Ookii Hitomi to be performed. It kinda felt empty without Eri but SayuReina really pulled it off so well! I was so impressed with Sayu! Plus Harunan and Mizupon got appointed a co-sub-leaders! HORRAY~!
[Gif] Oda Sakura
Sakura was FLAWLESS~
Blah blah blah, I always skip the MCs since I can't understand Japanese that well. We got "Waratte! YOU" which is my personal FAVORITE. Kanon was amazing, Riho kinda sounded decent (even though she screeched most of the concert), Mizuki was amazing, Sakura was amazing, Haruka was awesome and amazing, all of them did well in the performance. I love the colorful outfits, especially Ayumi's and Haruna's! I want those outfits so badly yo. After "Waratte! YOU" we got "What's Up? Ai wa Dou na no yo~". I skipped "What's Up?" since I was bored of it and it wasn't exciting. And we jumped into medley number one.
[Gif] Sato Masaki
Sakura rocked Aika's lines in Egao YES Nude. She was amazing. While Riho's voice was screeching throughout the entire medley. No, just no. RIHO WILL NEVER BE AI. During Egao YES Nude, Riho was - ugh, no. Reina was trying so hard to keep up with Ai's solo lines so I felt bad for her a bit. After that we got Onna Ga Medatte Naze Ikenai which sounded a bit better. After that, we got Nanchatte Renai. Riho was like okayish. I know those two are trying so hard but they are just - someone redistribute these lines to different members! And the final song was "Kimegure Princess" which Riho ruined. Sorry Riho but you will never be Ai. Someone bring Ai-chan back, please!

After Medley One, we got "Aishuu Romantic." I skipped that since I was kinda bored. Then we got "Rock no Teigi" and "Tokimeku Tokimeke." I didn't like Reina's red dress - 'nough said. I actually really enjoyed the performance for "Tokimeku Tokimeke" though. I don't like those plastic umbrella dresses. They look so uncomfortable in those dresses. Soon enough, we jumped into Medley Two.

It started off with Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii Jan. I really liked it, I think everyone sounded well in this performance. After that was "Naichau Kamo" and "Renai Hunter." Riho will never be Gaki either, just saying. I liked "Naichau Kamo" though. It was nice to hear that song. When they jumped right into "Only you" - they changed from their umbrella dresses to nice blue outfits. I like Sayu's autotune line which was pretty cool. After that, it was "Mikan" and "Kare to Isshou" which I skipped since I was bored for pete's sake.
This is from their Colorful Character Concert, btw.
We then got One • Two • Three and Dokka~n Cappricio. One • Two • Three was pretty cool except for Riho's "Whoa's." Dokka~n Cappricio was okay, it was nice to see a dance battle between Riho and Ayumi. After all that stuff, we go onto the encores. I skipped Reina's letter since I couldn't understand Japanese. But to hear Kira Kira Fuyu no Shiny G was the best. That was my favorite solo from Reina and I love it. We then have the Graduation ceremony and I feel bad for Masaki since she was really crying and she cares Reina. Reina's outfit clearly screamed out "REINA!" with it being blue, leopard print pattern, cat ears, and having one heck of a big ass bow.
It's nice seeing how they tried to end this graduation ceremony on a happy note with Happy Daisakusen like how they did with Koharu's graduation. I think it was nice and unique touch and I like it. Then we have their performance of Shabondama. Reina's ending where she started. Everyone sounded amazing in the Shabondama performance! Oh my god! Even Riho, man. And soon, the concert ended and Reina was no more.
Overall, this might as well be my favorite Morning Musume concert ever. I liked most of the performances and hope to buy the DVD in the future. In my personal opinion, Sakura and Haruka sounded the best in the concert. Mizuki has definitely improved and I hope that she gains a lot of solo lines in the future. Same thing with Kanon too. Man, this review was long. Lol. Well that's all~ Jyaa~
--------------------------------
Song: "One • Two • Three" by Morning Musume
Mood: Pretty Good ( ^ - ^ )

Comments

Popular Posts