Hey Yo, East Coast! I'm Baaaack!

I came back from California~ East Coast, I'm baaack! That's right, I'm back bitchez lol.
Well, I just came back so I can't really post anything right now. Plus right now it's nearly midnight. So I'm gonna post a lot of stuff tomorrow. I'm gonna post about mah trip, I'm gonna write reviews, plus tomorrow is Throwback Thursday! I got a Throwback Thursday review ready for you guys! BOO YEA. ... Sorry guys, I couldn't bring my laptop with me on my trip so that's why I'm acting like this orz. But I'm seriously, gonna post a lot of stuff tomorrow. Plus I'm gonna post about Kazoku Game too! The FEELS. THE FEELS. So yea, oyasumin~ Off to catch up on Kasuka na Kanojo!

-------------------------------------
Song: "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift / "I'll be back" by Da-iCE
Mood: FULLY AWAKE (゜◇゜)

Comments

Popular Posts