OH MY GAWD, S/mileage.

S/mileage's new MV is just- WHOA.
[SUMMARY 2010] Yabu Kota
It hasn't uploaded onto their official YouTube channel yet but you can watch it on the recent episode of Hello! Project Station desu. Even though they still have their cutesy image and stuff, and the MV has this video game-feel to it, the song is just amazing. Kana took the spotlight in this MV! And Kanan, Akari, and Meimi are just plain amazing with their deep, low voices! (Skip to 21:20 to watch the MV!)


You guys seriously need to watch it! Watch it people, watch it! I demand you!
[Juniors!] Nakayama Yuma
 -----------------------------------
Song: "Yattaru-chan" by S/mileage
Mood: WHOAAA.  ((((;゜Д゜)))

Comments

  1. The music video really is cute and I like the song at some parts, especially the parts with the deep voices but I am not a fan of talking within a song. >-<
    Don't hate me aber I just think the song is ok, maybe it's just a bit to weird for me or you could say it's just not my cup of tea! >-<
    gomen ne~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts