"Yeah! Meccha Holiday~"

Yo, wassup people? How you all doing? Hehe~
[Gif[ SayuReina
Man, this summer of mine is going by really slowly (for now) and I feel really bored since most of my Internet friends still have school.Well in three days, I'll be leaving for my California trip and a few days after that, I will begin summer school so yea~ Yea .. this is gonna end up being a random entry from me~ Haha~
[Gif] Maimi + Ayumi
So lately, I've still been watching Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo because I meccha love love love it so much yo~ Ugh, episode ten is my total favorite episode by far. So much chemistry between Kotoko and Naoki and then there's the second kiss~ Also I just realized that Aizawa Yuki, who plays adorable little Irie Yuki, plays Enamel in Kodomo Keisatsu! OH MY GAWD! That "Bitch I'm Fabulous" kid from Kodomo Keisatsu is little Irie Yuki! I did not expect that! That is awesome!
Man, there's only six episodes left for the series (since Furukawa-kun announced it himself that there are sixteen episodes). My summer will be complete with that series~ Also there's Kin-chan who will always have a special place in my kokoro~ Man, I just love him and Yamada Yuki-kun's acting is just perfect~ I love this side of him~ I remember when he acted in Gokaiger~ You gotta love Yamada Yuki desu~
[Juniors!] KIREI~ [5]
Man, I just really want to go to California now. I want to go to Japantown and buy a lot of stuff! Ugh, the weekend and Monday is going go by so slowly ne. Anyways, I have started watching a new anime called Devil Survivor 2! I heard of it because I once saw the game at Gamestop one time but never got a chance to buy it. But since they have an anime, I decided to watch it! And it's really interesting! The main character, Kuze Hibiki, is really cute too actually~ Hehe~ I really want to buy the game buy the anime dvd when it comes out! And buy the manga too! I hope to find these in Japantown~
[Juniors!] Abe Aran [2]
Also, I heard from a friend of mine that a manga called "Stardust Wink" is interesting. But I'm not sure if they've released the manga here in English yet but my friend told me to just get the original Japanese edition. EH? MAJI DE? My Japanese is seriously bad so if I want to get the original Japanese manga, I need to also get a lot of Japanese workbooks and improve my Japanese. Oi .. that's gonna be a lot of work. If I had it right now, I might only be able to read a few words per week. Oh my. But I will also try to buy a lot of manga in Japantown too, I need to occupy myself this summer yo.
[Gif] Kudou Haruka [9]
Anyways, that's all for now. Well, at least that's all I can write right now. Hmm, I might post a review tomorrow or sometime. I bought Dream5's new single and might do a review on that? I don't know. Anyways, I will try to post something tomorrow or later today, okay? Until then~
--------------------------------
Song: "Yeah! Meccha Holiday" by Kumai Yurina and Kudou Haruka
Mood: Bored (x_x;)

Comments

Popular Posts