Berryz Koubou, red is so not your color.

As promised, here is my review on Berryz Koubou's other A-side which is "Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi." Aye. This is not gonna be good. So excuse me for any language in this entry.
[Juniors!] Haniuda Amu [3]
So the MV was uploaded onto YouTube yesterday with of course, English subtitles and in HD! Oh, you gotta love the high definition. I love high definition so that's one that I liked about this MV. But I cried because this MV was so terrible. I mean, everyone looked stunning and for once Momoko isn't wearing his damn pigtails. Oh gawd Tsunku, why are you doing this to me?! WHY?!

So let's just start off with the song. The song was okay in my opinion. It wasn't catchy and as always, there's the Risako-Miyabi lead. With some Momoko squished in there somewhere. I was getting tired of hearing Miyabi and Momoko in this. Risako, she's just flawless. But I feel as if Tsunku is trying to focus everything on Miyabi and Momoko. At least everyone has one solo word in this. This is seriously one half-assed crappy song, Tsunku.

Next is the MV which I can't. I just can't. The dresses - what the freak, Tsunku? It's so similar to the Pyoko Pyoko Flapper dresses you gave Morning Musume in Kimi Sae Ireba, except you barely worked on it for this MV! It's like the designer or whoever made the dress spent no time working on those dresses at all. Plus there's the black tights and the black shoes. For pete's sake, if you let them wear black heels - it would have looked a tiny bit better.

The setting of the MV was also cheap in my opinion. Plus the black background didn't help either. And in the music break, we have Miyabi, Momoko, and Risako in some hologram glass cage or box thingy which was so unnecessary. All I frekin' see in the entire MV was all Miyabi. Miyabi. Miyabi. Miyabi. Tsunku, I understand that you just appointed her as sub-captain but no. This is stupid.

I feel bad for everyone in this MV. Everyone, except for Miyabi (no hate), looked so amazing and so gorgeous in this MV. Risako rocked it and was so flawless! Momoko was so pretty without her pigtails. Yurina, Sai, Chinami, and Maasa were also so beautiful. But they were forced into this crappy MV which only centered on Miyabi. And dear God Miyabi, as much as I love you, I just can't. This MV. Plus your make-up in this MV, fix it for God's sake!

Overall, this is seriously one heck of crappy MV. Probably one of the worst MVs I have seen in my life and I will never watch it again. This is by far, Berryz Koubou's worst MV ever. As much as I love this, is MV is just a BIG NO-NO. I feel so bad for all the girls in this MV. I'm hoping that they're next single will be better than this. So yea, until my next entry?
------------------------------------
Song: "1%" by Itano Tomomi (this flawless girl right here is flawless)
Mood: Not Impressed, Tsunku (-、-)

Comments

Popular Posts