Planning ♪

Konichiairi desu~ And now here is another post of Airi's life desu~ Wai~
[Gif] Tsugunaga Momoko
As of now, I have gradudated from ••• and will be a student of ••• in September, wai~ Horray, no more school! But then again, I have been enrolled for Summer School for Geometry. -sigh- Oh well, at least it will help me in the new school year. But anyways, I have a long summer~ My last day of school was in May and school doesn't start until September~ Uwaa, it's seriously going to be a long summer! -time to bring out the summer themed gifs-
[Buono!] Never gonna stop!
So anyways, I am planning to go back to California! Yes, next week I will be flying back to California for another week-long trip! But besides my parents and my little brother, my cousin and my uncle and aunt are coming along too~ For het California trip, we will be heading down to San Francisco and Los Angeles~
Niigaki Risa [as it is] [3]
While we're in San Francisco, we'll be heading back to Japantown for a much longer stay. I am planning on buying some more JPOP goods! Last time, back in Winter, I didn't get as much goods as I hoped because the Kinokuniya store in Little Tokyo was a huge disappointment. So I'm hoping to buy more goods at the malls in the Japantown since I know more bands now and yea~  And in Los Angeles, when I go to Little Saigon, that's where they sell a lot of KPOP goodies. Hmm~ I might buy some stuff there too!
[Chou HAPPY Song] YajiSuzu
So these are the stuff that I'm planning on buying ;

- Sexy Zone's Real Sexy! / BAD BOYS Single (Limited B, Limited C)
- Any Morning Musume Single / Album (especially Brainstorming)
- Any ˚C-ute Single / Album
- Juice=Juice's Samiedare Bijou ga Samidareru Single
- Any JE Single / Album
- Any Hey! Say! JUMP Single / Album / Goods
- Any Magazine (DUET, Popolo, Potato, etc.)
- Any Good Manga (like Kuroshitsuji, Pandora Hearts, etc.)
- Any Kawaii Stuff (like pens, whatever)
- Any Good KPOP Stuff (like something from Boyfriend or Teen Top)
- Any Other JPOP Single / Album (like AKB48)

Haha, that's a lot of stuff that I wanna buy, ne? I can't help myself, alright~ This is what happens when you're a JPOP Otaku. But I'll be willing to buy anything that catches my eye~
[Chou HAPPY Song] Natsuyaki Miyabi [2]
Well that's it for this post~ My next post might be a review on Berryz Koubou's new MV "Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi" desu~ So please look out for that. Until then~
[Gif] YajiSuzu
--------------------------------------
Song: "Sayonara Crawl" by AKB48 / "Haste to Waste" by BKA48
Mood: Wai~ Yama-chan, I wuv you~ (。’▽’。)♡

Comments

Popular Posts