spending all my time ♪

So, wassup people? Another post from moi~

Ugh, look at how close Daichan and Inoochan are. One of mah otps. So yea, seriously how are you people? Well I'm pretty sure summer has already begun for most of you peoplez~ Yea, summer~ Well you people are out in the sun doing whatnot, I'm heading back to school - summer school. Oh wells, at least I'll have something to do instead of sitting in front of my laptop and/or computer all day. Plus it'll help me out for the coming school year, yo.

So, umm, yea. JUMP's new songs from their recent single is now available. I listened to it on Tumblr. So I heard on Twitter and Instagram and Tumblr how some fans in Asia already got their copies of Hey! Say! JUMP's new single. Whoa, that was fast. They must have preordered it or something. But anyways, SCRAMBLE (BEST's new song) is just perfection. I fell in love with it the minute I heard the concert rip released months ago. So the minute I saw the full studio version out I was all - -

Just replace "coffee" with "BEST" lol. I tried to listen to "BOUNCE" but it sounded so much like kpop and I didn't like it anymore so I stopped. It was the same thing for 7's new song. I tried to listen to "Just for You" but it sounded a lot like kpop ballad so I didn't really listen to it. But Keito got a solo! Ohmygod, he got a solo. I was so happy! HE GOT A SOLO, ERMAHGAWD.

Plus, Chinen looked pretty sharp in that suit. Love love love~♥ Yama-chan looked really cute too, love~ ♥ Even though their new single is .. okayish, I still really love JUMP no matter what. I finally came to love Come On A My House, thanks to the kawaii colorful MV. So yea, I'm still deciding about whether or not I should get the single or not. I'm still really really iffy about it.

Anyways, there's still Shori's new solo "Onaji Sora no Shita" which came out when I was still in California. Oh em gee, love love love. His singing really improved and the song was so cool and loveable and cheerful. I really loved it and I can't for a full studio version of it, hehe~ We got Kentoto's new solo, we got Shori's, next is Fuma! I heard that Fuma's was really epic from the concert rips that I heard so I'm really looking forward to it.

Also, also Juice=Juice is debuting! After three-four months since their indies debut, they're making their major debut! Holy cow, that was fast. But they sure proved themselves to be really good so they deserve the major debut! Also, °C-ute's new MVs are just asdfghjkl;♥ I'm gonna post my review on them tomorrow or some other day~ And just now (like five seconds ago), I heard that AKB's new single is titled "Koisuru Fortune Cookies." Hmm, seems interesting. I can't to see the MV when it comes out, huehuehue~

Well that's all for this random post. I'll try to post my review or something tomorrow~

Baibai~ Oyasumi~ (it's midnight here)
-----------------------------------------
Song: "Come On A My House" by Hey! Say! JUMP / "Hot Couture" by Manila Luzon (it's so damn catchy!)
Mood: Off to bed~ (∪。∪)。。。zzz

Comments

Popular Posts