Throwback Thursday! Hello! Project 2005 Shuffle Units Songs Review~

So apparently, I have fallen in love with Elegies' Inshouha Renoir no You ni. It is such a catchy and elegany song and everyone sung so well in this. But I'm not just gonna focus on Elegies, I'm also gonna talk about Sexy Otonajan and Puripuri Pink here too~
[Gif] Elegies [Gif] Elegies [3]
This is my first "Throwback Thursday!" review and I'll keep on doing it from time to time when I listen to old songs back in teh day like Matsuura Aya's "Yeah! Meccha Holiday" single or whatever. Like maybe my next Throwback Thursday review will be on Hey! Say! JUMP's "Ultra Music Power" and in the review, I'll be like "And now I will review Johnny's recently debuted new band named Hey! Say! JUMP."  Lol, no.
[Gif] Tanaka Reina [Chokkan 2] [2] [Gif] Tanaka Reina [Chokkan 2]
First up is Sexy Otonajan's "Otona, Kanashii, Otona." Sexy Otonajan consisted of Fujimoto Miki, Murakami Megumi, and Natsuyaki Miyabi. I already knew Sexy Otonajan prior to this because of Natsuyaki Miyabi but I never paid that much attention to them. The only thing I knew of them was that they had pretty costumes, like princess like costumes and I loved it so much.

The MV was absolutely stunning. They seriously showed the meaning of elegance through that MV. Miyabi was absolutely stunning in that MV. It seriously have such an elegant, romantic setting to it. Plus the music really complimented it. It was slow and gentle, like a slow dance song in a high-class bar or something. I can imagine like, a wealthy girl is desperate to find true love and so one night, she goes to an exclusive high-class bar / restaurant. Then she meets a handsome bachelor and they fell in love. Haha. When it comes to elegance, Sexy Otonajan wins out of the three.
Tanaka Reina [Pepper Keibu] [2] Tanaka Reina [Pepper Keibu]
Next is Elegies' "Inshouha Renoir no You ni." Elegies consisted of Takahashi Ai, Tanaka Reina, Satoda Mai, and Shibata Ayumi. Out of the three, this unit is my favorite. It's seriously surprising how I have never heard of it until now. I feel so stupid, I'm such a bad fan. Gomen ne. But to make it up to them, I will admit that this is my favorite of the three.

The MV had that old European elegance to it. It's like the girls were the muses of an artist's painting. The MV had a very sensual feel to it, to be honest. I can admit that I love the costumes but the boots was like ugh no-no. Maybe if they had regular heels it would have been a bit better? The song was really great. All four members sang so well in this and the lyrics - ohgod. I can seriously imagine a story right now. There is a handsome young artist with such magnificent talent and skills and on one night, he is painting an elegant portrait of a young maiden, his muse. They both have feelings for each other but somehow, they won't say. It's as if they already knew. Hehe~ When it comes to songs, Elegies is the one!
Tanaka Reina [Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai] [3] Tanaka Reina [Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai]
Finally, we now have Puripuri Pink's "Hitoshirezu Mune wo Kanaderu Yoru no Aki." Whoa, that is such a long song title and I know that I'm gonna remember it. Puripuri Pink consisted of Iida Kaori, Nakazawa Yuko, Yasuda Kei, and Inaba Atsuko. At first, when I first heard the name of the band, I thought Sayu would be in it! Since well she does love pink and all yo. But I'm glad that this unit consisted of these four.

Now when you first watch the MV, you may think "how does this relate to elegance?" since the 2005 Shuffle Units had a theme of elegance. The MV wasn't technically the best but the entire song and this unit really stood out in my opinion. The song had a really elegant feel to it, but not what you think. It's not the like the other two songs. It's more gentle. I think what they are trying to do was appeal to the elegance of peaceful memories or appeal to the heart. That's what I think. Out of the three, this one appealed to me the best. And has became one of my personal favorites.
Tanaka Reina [Go Girl! ~Koi no Victory~] [2] Tanaka Reina [Go Girl! ~Koi no Victory~]
Well that's all for this Throwback Thursday review~ I really liked doing this and hope to do it again some other time~ And sorry for the Reina gif spam here, I just really liked those gifs and credits to owner too~ Yeaa~ Hmm, my next Throwback Thursday review might be on one of Kusumi Koharu's singles~ Maybe~
---------------------------
Song: "Kira Kira Fuyu no Shiny G" by Tanaka Reina
Mood: Peaceful ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Comments

Popular Posts