meet mah dorky friend ;

Konbonwan, everyone~ wai~
 
I'm here to do a promotion. Yes, it is a promotion for the same person. Haha~ Do you remember who that person is? That person is Inacchi~ I promoted her on my blog before for her FaceBook page and vlog Q&A. Do you guys remember now? If you don't, it's okay~ It's Inacchi yo~ My dorky friend who's in love with Onew and Jeongmin and all her other biases. -btw, i'm gonna plan their wedding /wink/-

So after about four months of not posting anything (gurl, where have you been), Inacchi is back and ready to revive her blog with reviews and other dorky random stuff~ Hehe~ She's gonna do reviews and all that~ Plus she's gonna be really, really dorky~ (like Kentoto) So yea, please support her blog and make sure to comment and be nice to her~ Okay~ Inacchi loves KPOP & JPOP, so all your kpoppers can go to her and fangirl together~ Haha~  O(≧∇≦)O

Her Bloggity-Blog Blog: http://inazumaxlotus.blogspot.com/

Jyaa ne~ I'm off to work on a new single review~ And I still got summer school~
-----------------------------
Song: "Love Is In The Air" by AAA
Mood: "Stahp it. Stahp. Vasayegh Hikaru, your too perf" (´ω`♡%)

Comments

Popular Posts