what a hassle ... koi wa hassou! do the hustle!

Yes, that was pun intended lol.

So yea, wassup people? How's your summer vacation coming along? Did you guys get caught up in some summer romance or something? Haha, lol~ But seriously, how is everyone~ As you can tell, this is another post on mah life so yea~

Apparently, I have never been so bored this week. I don't remember if I mentioned this in a past post but I'm going to summer school. Yes, summer school. I hate it so much but I need the credits. In my class, I'm the only smart person. Everyone else is really, really ... not intelligent. So I might end up getting an easy A for the first semester. (they divide it into two semesters: semester one is form June to mid July. And semester two is from Mid-July to early August)

Even though it's only five hours a day, I feel so bored and so tired. Going to summer school is such a hassle. (haha, see where I got the blog title from?~) I have to wake up early again which is totes not cool. But somehow, I was able to survive I was able to make some friends which some fellow classmates. Also, it's kinda ironic how I'm the shortest and youngest kid in the entire summer school.

Anyways, so remember awhile back AKB has their 32nd Single Senbatsu elections right? Even though I wanted Tomomi to be center (I mean come on, people! It's this flawless girl's last single! And I love her, she's my favorite member), Sasshi won the Senbatsu election and is the center. Well okay, but at this rate, AKB is kinda going downhill unless Sasshi makes some magic happen in this new single. Well their new single is titled "Koisuru Fortune Cookie" -what a cute title- but the song is just a no-no. Not impressed AKB, not impressed. And to think this is Mariko's and Tomomi's last single.

Hahaha, Maasa makes the best expressions ever lol. But oh wells, I just need to suck it up and move on. Hopefully, the MV will be better than the song (although the outfits is just bleh.) Also, I've still been obsessing over Super Sentai, especially Kyoryuger. To my fellow Kyoryuger fans out there, remember Candelilla's song she sung in one episode? The full studio version is out! Oh my god, yes! YES-YES-YES! (haha, I made another reference! Aa!'s cover of YES-YES-YES lol /whacked)

I know, I'm a weird kid lol.Well that's all for this post. I know right? My life is so boring huehuehue. My next entry will be better, I promise. So yea, until my next post~ Jyaa ne~
-----------------------------
Song: "Yorokobi no Uta" by Candelilla (CV: Tomatsu Haruka)
Mood: "Rippukan-sempai kakkoi~" (。’▽’。)♡

Comments

Popular Posts