"Inshouha Renoir no You ni"

To think that I just noticed this song, it's seriously catchy. Really catchy.
[Gif] Elegies [Gif] Elegies [2]
The MV really has that elegant, sensual, European feel to it ne? Hmm, I might do a Throwback Thursday Review on this song and this single.I think most people would know what Throwback Thursday is so I'll post a review on this next Thursday, together with the reviews on Sexy Otona jan's Otona, Kanashii, Otona and Purpuri Pink's Hitoshirezu Mune wo Kanaderu Yoru no Aki. All three bands were part of the 2005 Summer Shuffle Units together and released one single together so yea, that's why I'm including the other two songs. I listened to all three songs and they all sounded amazing, but Elegies was the best in my opinion. Well that's all for now, jyaa~
[Juniors!] Abe Aran
Hey, I said on yesterday's post that I would post something today and this is the best I got so yea. Again, jyaa~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Song: "Inshouha Renoir  no You ni" by Elegies
Mood: "ENDLESS SUMMER NIGHT~" ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪

Comments

Popular Posts