Nice to Be Back at the East Coast!

Oh god, it's so nice to be back home in the East Coast! I can finally sleep and eat properly now! (because of the different time zones.) I can finally relax plus I finally got my laptop back! (I didn't bring it with me on the trip.) Woo-hoo~
Tanaka Reina [Kira Kira] [5]
Staying in california was tough. I missed the summer premiere of Pretty Little Liars, the food wasn't as good as it should be, the wi-fi was crappy (but I still had wi-fi), and I'm tired of running around and such. Luckily, this trip went by in a breeze. Last year, when I went on my summer trip to California and Las Vegas - that took ten days. This trip lasted only a week so it was short and flew by really fast. I can seriously relax when I'm at home. Wai~
[Buono!] Hatsukoi Cider [2]
There really isn't much to say about my trip to California.Well, S/mileage's new MVs came out during my trip. Oh my god, did you guys see S/mileage's MV for "Atarashii Watashi ni Nare!"? Oh god, S/mileage should be rated R or something! Also my parents told me they saw a Vietnamese celebrity named Jennifer Pham when we were eating at a restaurant called Bun Bo Hue So 1. (. _ .) I didn't see her, let alone notice her. Heck, I didn't even know who Jennifer Pham was until I looked it up online. Whatevs.
[Gif] Kudou Haruka [9]
Well that's all for this post about my trip to California. I'm off to write my post about my JPOP goods and write reviews! Look out for those!
-----------------------------------
Song: "Red" by Taylor Swift / "Happy Daisakusen" by Morning Musume
Mood: Bored ( ̄~ ̄;)

Comments

Popular Posts