Let's Start Fresh~ Love is in the air~

avex totoally gave them a whole new image. I love it! ohemgee~
Damn it Nissy, stop being so cute. my poor kokoro. ;-; ♥
So yea, I'm here to review AAA's new single "Love Is In The Air" which should have gotten number two (while EXILE TAKAHIRO-san should have gotten number one) on the Oricon charts if it weren't for a certain Johnny's band. -sigh- At least it's they're in the top three. That's all that matters, yo. And Nissy was so damn hot yet so damn adorable at the same time. My poor kokoro. ♥

So the official MV was uploaded onto avex's official YouTube channel back in May 27th. Whao, that's a month ago~ Well anyways, I was in total love with the MV when it first came out. I loved this kind of MV~ Usually when it comes to summer, people would think beaches and bikinis but AAA was able to show everyone the different meaning of summer. Spending time with friends and having fun~

Man, I love all the guys especially Nissy.  Naoya was just plain fabulous. Shinji was so manly and handsome (now only if he can be shirtless~), I love Shuta's new haircut and he was so cute~, Mitsu was plain adorable and hot, and Nissy was Nissy: flawless adorable, dorky perfection. Chiaki and Uno were just stunning and so pretty~ Everyone looked so fabulous in this MV~ I love it~ And the tire swings~ Yea~

So let's start with the title track: "Love Is In The Air." The song has a really nice melody to it that sometimes I would just hum to~ I love Mitsu's and Shuta's parts while Nissy was just plain perfection. This is seriously going into my summer playlist, yo~ I can really relax when I hear this song~ I understand if there are fans that don't like this, I like it~ No, I love it~

"Eighth Wonder" was a really catchy song. It had a really nice, catchy tune to it. It kinda reminded me of "PARTY IT UP" though. But it's okay~ I really ended up liking the track anyways~ That's all I can say~

Now we have the previews: Naoya and Shinji's "MEMORY LANE." Uno and Chiaki's "TRAP." Uno and Nissy's "DRAMA." And Mitsu and Shuta's "Believe." MEMORY LAND was probably my favorite of the four new previews. Naoya and Shinji was just perfect and I really liked it. "TRAP" was okay in my opinion, but I don't like it so much. It reminded me of a Hello! Project song. "DRAMA" has a really nice melody and I'm on it for Nissy (sowwwy for being biased), he was just amazing. "Believe" was my second favorite. Shuta and Mitsu. Mitsu's rapping + Shuta's singing = perfection.

So yea, that's all for this review~ I'm seriously gonna buy this single becuz I love it~
-----------------------------
Song: "Eighth Wonder" by AAA
Mood: "Damn it Hikaru, why you still so perfect like Nissy?!"  (。-_-。 )♡

Comments

Popular Posts