[ Requested ] MV Review: EXO's WOLF

So if you read a previous entry of mine, Mayu (my cousin) woke up one day at four in the morning because of one thing: EXO's new MV "WOLF." Before she finally hung up on me at six in the morning, she told me to do a MV review on this new KPOP music video. Since then, she had been reminding me constantly to do the review and here I am. My SECOND (yes, it's my second. My first was Boyfriend's JANUS that I wrote back in 2012) KPOP MV review.
[Risou no Musuko] Yamada Ryosuke [11]
Note: I'm not doing this because I want to. Remember, this is requested. And I have nothing against EXO.
So this is EXO's first comeback in a year. I have seen you EXOtics, you people are some EXO-thirsty people. Well besides Mayu, I have friends on Quotev who are huge EXOtics too so yea. But not only on Quotev, there's Tumblr .. FaceBook .. etc. Yea, you people are so blood-thirsty for EXO. So if any EXOtics are reading this and are "offended" by anything I might say in this review, please note that I do not know EXO that well so yea.

Now, on with the review~ Now I will say that I am impressed with the choreography. I can see that EXO put a lot of work into making the choreography look fantastic. I remember there was some part of the choreography where they were singing "WOLF" and they held their hands up to make like "wolf ears" which was okay. It was cool.

Then there was the tree of life movements in the MV which was okay, I guess. Also, what I really like about the MV was how some of the members came running in like wolves. That was a good part of the choreography that I really liked. That's actually my favorite part of the choreography. Also, we got some HunHan action in the end. Even though I'm not really an EXO fan, I know HunHan. We got HunHan action at the end. So I'm sure fans are happy about that.

Now the outfits, I can admit - Koreans are seriously some stylish people. I like their outfits, it was cool and it suited their image for the MV. They were trying to go for a cool image in the MV and the outfits helped them out a lot. But Kai had these braids, it was no-no for me. I can admit, I don't like the braids for me. I wanted to take scissors and chop 'em off. But I got over it.

The song wasn't catchy for me. I didn't really like the song. I remember when I first listened to MAMA, that was really catchy for me and I liked it. But WOLF, it was okay but it wasn't as catchy. But in terms of the Korean and Chinese versions, I liked the Chinese version more than the Korean. I don't know, I just liked the Chinese version a little bit more.

So that's all about this MV. I hope that maybe in the future, I might come to like EXO maybe? I don't know. I'm JPOP Otaku, alright? So yea. I'm sorry if the review looks so short and small. Again, I'm not EXOtic. I don't know them so well so the only thing I can really talk about is the choreography, fashion, and song. That's it. I don't know who's who except for HunHan that appeared at the end. So yea. Well that's all. Until my next post - -
[Super Delicate MV Making] Inoo Kei [3]
--------------------------------------------------
Song:  "1%" by Itano Tomomi
Mood: Cheerful 。◕‿◕。

Comments

Popular Posts