21ji Made no Cinderella~ (Day Five - Eight)

Well, procrastination finally hit me. I expected it to happen sometime. Well, anyways, here is everything from day five all the way to day eight! Wai~

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 05 – A Song that Reminds You of Someone
------------- -------------
So a song that reminds me of someone ... Hmm .. It's Hey! Say! JUMP's "OVER" because it has so much significance to it actucally. "OVER" was Ryutaro's last single before graduating from the group. (if you know me well, you'll know the reason why i prefer to use the word graduate) Without realizing at first, it kind of represented Ryutaro's departure from JUMP in a way - did I word that correctly? Umm, take the title track "OVER" for example. It was "OVER" for Ryutaro, he's gonna leave the band, and such. Whenever I listen to the song, I cry. I really miss Ryutaro and the song reminds me of him. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if he continued on with his career in JUMP though.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 06 – A Song that Reminds You of Somewhere
------------- -------------
A song that reminds me of somewhere? Hmm ... I guess it's NMB48's "Bokura no Eureka!" - it reminds me of the beach. Because when I first came to the beach, I just practically sat down and stared at the ocean while listening to it.This song is really a song that fits the image of summer, in my opinion. So whenever I listen to it, I have that fixed image of the ocean in my head. I also really liked "Bokura no Eureka!" - it's a really good song.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 07 – A Song that Reminds You of a Certain Event
------------- -------------
A song that reminds me of a certain event. A song that reminds me of a certain event is actually Hey! Say! JUMP's "OVER." Like the answer for day five, this was Ryutaro's graduating single. Whenever, I listen to "OVER" it brings me back to Ryutaro and what had happened a couple years ago. I tend to not listen to that song as much because I don't really want to be reminded of that event. But I can't help myself since it's a really nice decent song.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 08 – A Song that You Know All The Words to
------------- -------------
A song that I know all the words too ... Well there's a lot actually. I know all the words to Morning Musume's "One • Two • Three" and NMB48's "Kitagawa Kenji" and Shori's "Onnaji Sora no Shita" and so much more! However, I think the song(s) that I know the best are Morning Musume's "One • Two • Three" and "Fantasy ga Hajimaru" since they're one of my most played songs in my iPod and I listen to them a lot and hum the tune to it constantly. Hehe.

Comments

Popular Posts