Loving You Too Much (DAY TWENTY-NINE)

Only one more day to go! Whoo!


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 29: Favorite Morning Musume Leader?
My favorite Morning Musume leader, I would usually answer Gaki but for this one, I'm gonna answer Sayu! Sayu has proven herself to be a really good leader, one of the best like Gaki. At first, I thought that she would be really awkward with all the new members since she's been in Morning Musume for over ten years and the huge age difference between her and the members. But I was glad to be proven wrong since she's really getting along with the members~ 


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 29: Your Favorite Morning Musume Leader?
Look above! It's Sayu!


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 29: What Made Me Fall for JUMP
What made me fall for JUMP was their coolness in the Mayonaka no Shadow Boy MV. At the time, all I cared about was Hello! Project and was a huge Berryz Kouboy fanatic. But then, I saw how people were shipping Risako with Ryosuke (lol, i will never ship then! no-no) and Yuto with Suzuki, so I was curious about them and their band. So the first MV I watched was Mayonaka no Shadow Boy and I was really impressed. 


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 29: A JPOP Song You Never Get Tired of
A JPOP song that I will basically never get tired of is Morning Musume's Fantasy ga Hajimaru. Okay, that song was badass and Sayu did amazing in this! Her solos were super great and this is one of my favorite songs from Morning Musume ever. Even the song title is great too, my gawd. I really want to see the current Morning Musume perform this in the future concerts! This song is just too amazing!


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 29: Favorite Helmet Design
Hmm ... Go-Buster? Oh gawd, I'm so biased but I can't help myself!

Comments

Popular Posts