ermahgawd, where have i been? Σ(゜ロ゜;)

Ermahgaaaaawd, it's been awhile since I last posted something. Sowwy. orz

So where have I been lately. Well I went to the beach last week, yeaaaa. Lol, nope. Well I did went to the beach but it wasn't really that fun. You see, the hotel I stayed out was nice and all and the rooms were big but the wi-fi sucked. It sucks. It was so bad like I had good signal in one room but the minute I step out of the room, the wi-fi goes dead. Like really? Really? Plus some of the appliances in my hotel room such as the TV went dead as well. Seriously? Seriously?

Oh wells, at least the beach was pretty. Kekeke. But when I went out to the ocean on my third day there, the waves were so violent so I couldn't go out. Buuuu. At least I got myself a pretty nice tan ... ish. I don't know. I didn't really get much of a tan, maybe a little. Well anyways, the trip to the beach from home was ten hours! What. What. What. Ten hours on the beach! Are you kidding me? I'm surprised to see that I'm still alive. Oh, how it's nice to be home and have beautiful wi-fi again~

So yea, that is all I can say~ Until my next post~
-------------------------
Song: "Real Sexy!" by Sexy Zone (idk why)
Mood: Meh, I'm okay ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Comments

Popular Posts