[ requested ] Infinite's Destiny (Ver. B)

So this is version B, so where is version A? (//・_・//)

Note: please do not hate me okay? I am not that much of an Infinite fan so I barely know anything about them! I know little to no information about them. So if I say anything that offends you in this post, I apologize ahead of time. Please do not hate me. Remember, as said before, I don't really know anything about Infinite. Plus this was requested. Okay? Okay~ Now let's move on~

So now that I actually got the chance to sit down and listen to the song, it's actually a really good song and might become one of my personal favorite KPOP songs, maybe. The first time I listened to the song was in the middle of the night when they first uploaded the MV. My cousin, Mayu (who is a huge KPOP fanatic), called me up and told me to listen to it. But after a minute, I fell asleep. Okay, a gurl needs her sleep! We love sleep!

Anyways, the song is actually really really good. The vocals are amazing, I'm gonna admit. I think all the members did really great in this MV, really good! Bravo! Their vocals really compliment each other and it has that nice flow to it, nothing felt out of place when listening to this song. It's really catchy too since I find myself humming it every now and then. Overall, good song. This is a good song. I wish I cold say more, but that's all I can say for the song. It's good, again. It's really good!

And now, we got the dance. The dance is pretty good. In my opinion, the dance was sharp and really on point. And usually, when it comes to MVs, I tend to enjoy the dancing more. Like take Morning Musume's Wakuteka Take a Chance for example. So I really enjoyed the dancing in this MV. Infinite did great. It fits the song but some dance moves felt out of place and I wish they could work on the dance a bit more. It's still good, but it kinda lacks in some places.

I really like the setting for this MV. For the MV, in my opinion, we mostly see a dance shot. Two different dance shots. One is filmed outside in the sun and the members were wearing one kind of outfit. The other dance shot was filmed in a warehouse, it was mostly darkish and they had alternate outfits. The scenes in this MV really compliment each other which was a big plus for me.  The members look great in this so I'm pretty you fans are happy, keke.

Overall, this was a really good MV and I enjoyed the song. I might eventually become a fan of Infinite in the future, maybe? But meh, you people know me! I'm a JPOP otaku! Hehehe. I really want to see Version A though, maybe it might have a storyline to it. Who knows, I guess we have to wait? But again, this is a good MV and a good song too.
-------------------------------------
Song: "Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke" by Morning Musume
Mood: I'm Okay~  (☆^ー^☆)



Comments

Popular Posts