Lady Diamond! ♪ (DAY THIRTY)

It's the last day! Whoo! I'm finished!


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 30: Why Do You Like Morning Musume?
I like, no love Morning Musume for a lot of reasons. I love the members, I love the songs, I love the dances, etc. When it comes to JPOP, a lot of people were talk about Kyary Pamyu Pamyu or AKB48 and I have no problem with those artists because I love them too. But Morning Musume really become a special band for me. Sure, they're not really well-liked at some times but I really love Morning Musume. Morning Musume, saikou!


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Why Do You like Hello! Project?
Like how I love Morning Musume, the reasons on why I love Hello! Project are the same. I love the members, the songs, the dances, etc. Also, I happened to really like their concerts. Hello! Project isn't really well-liked when it comes to JPOP but I really love them. I look up to almost everyone in Hello! Project and I really think they're great singers. Yea, sometimes I would get irritated on how cheap Hello! Project can be with their artists (especially Berryz Koubou) but they're still special to me. Hello! Project, saikou!


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 30: Why I Still Love Them Now
Even though JUMP is seriously going downhill for me, I still happen to love them very much. They're a special group for me since they were the ones that got me so interested in JE in the first place! Even though I hate most of their newer songs now and their concerts are so boring, I still love the members. I mean, they've (kinda) accomplished a lot over the years. Like Kei finally graduated from university, Yabu's in university, etc. JUMP is special to me.


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 30: A JPOP Idol that You Thought You wouldn’t Like but Now Love
A JPOP idol that I though I wouldn't like but I now love is actually AKB48. AKB48 used to be really irritating to me and sometimes I used to think that they would try to copy MoMusu at some points. Even some of their singers ain't that good too. And sometimes I think they're only using their physical looks to get fans and all that. But over time, I came to really like AKB. My favorite is Itano Tomomi because she's really pretty and a great singer and has a nice personality! So yea, I really like AKB now. Hehe~ I also really love Tomochin too!


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 30: Dream Team
My dream team ... Oooh! I would want Hiromu (from Go-Buster) as the red ranger. The blue ranger would be Hanto from Go-onger. The green ranger would be Souji-kun from Kyoryuger. The black ranger would be Retsu from Gekiranger. The pink ranger would be Alata from Goseiger, teehee. That is my ultimate dream team~ Love~

Comments

Popular Posts