Summer Vacation's Over. Nuuuuuuu-

Whut. Whut. Whut is this. I refuse to accept it but it's true. Summer vacation's officially over for me. I start school this Monday, waeeeee. My summer went by so fast, way too fast.

Waeeee, I hate school. Why can't summer last forever or something? Buuu. Also, my new school is so big and all the students there are so tall. If you wanna compare me to one of my new school's average students - it's like comparing a pink butterfly to a giraffe. To be honest, I'm honestly kinda scared. I'm used to going to a private school so this is like a whole new experience for me, my gawd.
Aah, I hope this upcoming school year passes by smoothly for me. Although, I'm kinda fu- since I have physics and Algebra 2 in the morning. Crap.

Also, I wanna point out that with the new school year - I might not be able to update my blog as much. I might update it on the weekends or on day-offs but I might not be as active like in the summer time. However, I promise to try to write and update a lot. Also, I'm gonna be doing a new 30 Day Challenge! Ermahgawd, yay~ New challenge!

Well that's all for now~ Jyaa ne~ Until my next post!
---------------------------------
Song: "Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi" by Berryz Koubou
Mood: "Why am I still listening to this song? Hmm ... "【・ヘ・?】

Comments

Popular Posts