AS FOR ONE DAY~ (Day One)

Well here is Day One of my new 30 Day Challenge! Whee~

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 01 – Your Favorite Song
------------- -------------
Please note that wen being a JPOP Otaku like me, I have a lot of favorite songs. And I can't possibly just choose one. Since my two top favorite bands are Sexy Zone and Morning Musume, I will just say what my favorite songs from them are. Let's start off with Sexy Zone first. My favorite song from Sexy Zone would actually have to be a three-way tie between Silver Moon, Kimi to... Milky Way, and Kyou wa Arigatou. Silver Moon is a cute song and is really catchy and it's one of my favorite songs from their album. Kimi to... Milkyway and Kyou wa Arigatou are also really good songs and are also some of my favorites from their album! I can't necessarily choose one since those three songs are amazing and I love 'em.
For Morning Musume, my favorite song(s) are Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke and Ai no Gundan. Every time they release a new single, the A-side instantly becomes my favorite. But Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke and Ai no Gundan are insanely epic and awesome! I was in total shock when I first listened to these songs because they were that awesome. Mizuki has improved so much and is finally getting the spotlight she deserves and Sakura is just amazing. Now if only we can squeeze Kuduu and Zukki into the spotlight as well. Keke.

Comments

Popular Posts