More Stuff! ☆

Heeeeeey, how are you people? I got more stuff! (lol)

Okay, to be honest, this package arrived today unexpectedly. You see, I order a package from HMV last week or see and I didn't expect for it to arrive so quickly. HMV, it is official. I am buying stuff from you from now on. Well unless YesAsia gets cheaper and faster shipping. But I'm serious, HMV is really fast. I got an e-mail saying that it was shipped out of the warehouse two days ago and now it's here! Whoa, that's fast. And the stuff there is cheaper too! I have yet to try CD Japan yet, but for now I suggest that you all buy stuff from HMV, yea.

So I got four things: two books and two CDs. The first one I'm gonna tell you about is Choutokkyuu's fourth single "Bloody Night." Now I finally got the chance to get this single, like finally! The title track was used as the ending theme for the drama "Vampire Heaven" starring Honda Tsubasa and Omasa Aya. I bought the limited edition, because the normal edition was on backorder. So yea, it came with a DVD. The DVD includes a dance shot and mirrored dance shot. Classy~ Nice~ Good touch!

The second CD I got was also from Choutokkyu! It was their single "Starlight" which they released under the name "Ultra Choutokkyuu." The was going to be used as the theme for Ultra Gingaman which stars Takuya! I really fell in love with the MV, it was nice and simple~ I love the boys and the song was amazing too! So of course, I had to buy this single! I was surprised to see that it came with a photocard. And I got Yusuke's photocard~ Yay~ Even though I wanted Yuki, Yusuke is really cool too! So yea, I am glad to get his photocard~

Now the third thing that I got from HMV is Sexy Zone's unofficial photobook-ish book "Real Story." It's kinda a photobook but at the same time, it's kinda not. It's kinda in between. The pictures are really nice though, they got good clear pictures. Most of the pictures are mostly from their concerts, some are from SUMMARY 2012 and some are from their Arena Concert. Again, the pictures are really really nice! Sou's pictures and Shori's pictures are the best, imo. Hey, they're like my ultimate bias, don't blame me! Hehe~

Now the last thing that I got from HMV is actually NYC's first photobook "COLORS."The reason I decided to get it, iono. I just felt like getting it and it's the first thing NYC released in over a year. I guess I was kinda sad that NYC is barely doing anything and I heard that the photobook is nice so I just went and bought it already. The photos are actually really really nice! It has that whole summer, comforting "I'm at home" kind of feel to it~ So I really liked it and I'm glad that I bought it~ And Yuma looks like a professional model here, my gawd! You flawless person ...

So yea, that's all for this post~ Until my next post, jyaa ne~
----------------------------
Song: "Ai no Gundan" by Morning Musume
Mood: "Ermahgawd! Mari in a new drama!" ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Comments

Popular Posts