[ requested ] XIA's Incredible .. Is it really incredible?

Is it? Is it? Is it really incredible? Well let's go see - -

Note: I barely know anything about XIA or JYJ or whatever. So if I say anything that offends any of you guys, I sincerely apologize ahead of time. And I must remind you that I have little to no knowledge about Korean artists like him so yea. And note that this is just my opinion, my perspective on this. No hate, okay? Okay~ Let's move on!

Now first of all, I just want to get this off of my chest. Booooooi, your clothes are terrible. No offense but his clothes in the MV was absolutely terrible. To those who actually like his clothes, I'm sorry but I just don't like it. Did the agency put any money into the fashion budget or something? I was kinda surprised by the lack of fashion sense in this MV. Some outfits were okay, some were like .. no. At least XIA still looks nice and attractive? Yes? No? I don't know? Meh, I'm just gonna say that XIA looks okay in this MV. 'nough said. He's okay.

Hmm ... Well, I'll admit that the song is okay. It's really cool and the chorus is catchy so sometimes I would find myself just humming the lyrics every now and then. Although, sometimes, I feel like this is a song that Yamashita Tomohisa or Akanishi Jin would sing. For some reason, the beginning of the chorus for "Incredible" reminds me of the beginning of the chorus for Yamashita Tomohisa's "One in A Million." I know what you people are thinking, "Those two songs are totally different!" Yea, I agree! Those songs are completely different but to me, it's kinda similar at that point. Iono. THe song gives me that whole "summer party" feel to it, which is good. Don't worry!

The dance was pretty good, in my opinion. It really fits the song, it seriously compliments the song. So I basically have no problem with it at all. You can really jam to this song at a party or something, like I can imagine hearing this song and dancing to it at a party someday in the future if they actually play it. The dance in particular didn't wow me as much, but it fits the song well. Also from what I saw from the dance practice video, it doesn't look to hard most of the time so I think mostly everyone can learn the dance to this. I might learn it, if I want to. Maybe, maybe not?

Now let's talk about the MV in general. I find the scenes to be very mashed up and scattered about most of the time. It doesn't have that certain flow to it where the scenes can easily flow into next scene. Some scenes don't compliment each other. To me, it seriously scattered like we have one scene where he's just singing in a bedroom and the next second, we see some different dance shots. It was a really random MV and I'm sure they used a lot of scenes for this. Personally, I don't like MVs like this. But the theme for this MV is a "summer party" and they really express the theme throughout the MV so good for them, keke.

Overall, in my opinion, this isn't a personal favorite but I'll say that it's a good-decent MV. It doesn't necessarily scream "Incredible!" to me, but that's just my opinion. The MV is okay, it was decent and I enjoyed watching it. It's okay, it's okay so don't hate me okay? Well that's all for this review! I got four other requested kpop mv reviews to finish! I need to go work on them! Until my next post then? Jyaa ne~
-------------------------------------
Song: "PARTY DON'T STOP" by Yamashita Tomohisa
Mood: Working  φ(..;)

Comments

Popular Posts