Hello August!

My summer vacation's going by so fast ( ;゜Д゜)ノ

So anyways, wassup peoplez? Enjoying your summer vacation so far? Anyone go to the beach? /cricketcricket/ No? Yes? Maybe? Oh wells~ As long as you're enjoying summer vacation, that's all that matters! Whoa, to think it's already Auguest. My summer is going by so fast. And I spent two quarters of it going to summer school! Bleh! I still hate it but at least I'll get to go on ahead this following school year.

Ahh, some many new MVs came out yet I don't have time to do it all. This is one of the reason why I hate summer school. If I didn't have that, I would be all caught up with my reviews by now. Some reviews I need to do are the new SatoUmi units' MV reviews and then I have some requests for some KPOP MVs (why no jpop? ;u; not hating or anything), and plus there's the new MVs from Morning Musume that I shall post soon! I'm also planning on going back to doing Throwback Thursday and Flashback Fridays for some songs, keke.

Oh Sou, why you so adorable? You little adorable teddy bear. I love youuuu so much, my love. Oh how I would go and on about how much I love you. Recently, I have the urge to write all these one-shots with Sou-tan in them, some even with Shori. Man, I really really love them so much. Also, I'm doing this one-shot project for Ina (I've promoted her a few times in this blog so I think you'll remember her, I'll post a link to her blog laterz in this post). Like for her top 30 biases, I'll write a one-shot for each one of them~ I'm almost done with the first one~

Also, my family has been planning to go to the beach! Whoo! Finally! The beach! I need to start working out and get more skinner! Kekeke. I might or might not be able to get wi-fi at the hotel we're staying at but don't worry! I'll write some reviews beforehand and post them via iPhone during the trip. (since I got 4G/3G yo~ yea~) Hmm, if the trip goes well I might post about it. And if it doesn't go well, I'll also post about it! Haha!

Well that's all for now. I'm off to work on those reviews and get them done! They're long overdue! Also, people please request MVs! I can do it all, but please also request from JPOP MVs too. I want to do some~ Hehe~ Jyaa ne~
---------------------------------------------
Song: "Stop Girl" by UKISS / "JYURI-JYURI BABY" by SKE48 (Team S)
Mood: "Sou, I love youuuuuu" (。’▽’。)♡
---------------------------------------------
[P.S.] Here is Ina's blog as said before~
Gurl, you promised to post something! I'm waiting!
Ina's Bloggity-Blog Blog; http://inazumaxlotus.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts