Shekimeki! (DAY TWENTY-EIGHT)

[barely made in time, phew~]
The dance was absolutely adorable! Adorbs!


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 28: Member That Brings to You Special Memories of Something or Somebody?
A member that gives me special memories would actually be Reina because she was the reason why I got so interested in Morning Musume in the first place. I'll admit that Reina was a really cool member of Morning Musume and have many memories of her being all badass and such. Even though, I reall do miss Reina since she finally graduated from Morning Musume, I feel like it's better for to move on a focus on her new band. Ganabatte kudasai yo~


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 28: Idol That Brings to You Special Memories of Something or Somebody?
Natsuyaki Miyabi. Even though I don't like her as much now, she was the only who got me so interested in Hello! Project in the first place. I knew her from Buono! since they made the ending themes for the anime Shugo Chara! which I love so much. She was really pretty and I looked up to her and singing was amazing. Her sense of style back then was cute and cool too!


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 28: Member who I Think is Underrated
Definitely Keito, if only fans would appreciate you more. You're so talented, Keito!


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 28: Your Favorite JPOP Variety Show
Hmm, I haven't really watched that many variety shows since people don't really sub them as much. But I'll have to say that my favorite show so far has been Vs Arashi. That show is really great and cool and I love all the games! People like Kanata and Mikki has been there, and also Momoko was there (even though she kinda annoyed me.) I love the random moments from Arashi and they're so cool~ Yay~


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 28: Favorite Suit Design
Hmm ... Definitely Go-Busters since, imo, it was really simple and cool.

Comments

Popular Posts