Cuuuuuuuute. (☆^ー^☆)

Marius, you're so cuuuuuute. Meccha kawaii. ☆

So recently, I think everyone knows this already but I'll announce it again anyways~ Mari got himself a lead role in an upcoming movie called "Akumu: The (Mu) Movie"! From what I heard, he'll be playing two roles or something but he's still the lead~ Yay~ Omedettou Mari-chan! I am looking forward to this movie! It's cute, imo. Hehe.

Also, recently, I've heard the radio rip for ˚C-ute's new song "Bagel ni Ham & Cheese" from their upcoming eighth album. At first, I thought that I wouldn't like it because well the title song is a bit weird. So I was expecting this song to be similar to what a song by S/mileage would be. However, as I listened to it, I was really surprised to hear how good it was! It was cue song, and somehow kept thinking about Mari. I'm so biased about Mari-chan today, my god.

Well that's all I wanna say actually. I post a more proper entry tomorrow, if I can!
Until then, jyaa ne~
-------------------------------------
Song: "Bagel ni Ham & Cheese" by ˚C-ute
Mood: I'm okay~  (☆^ー^☆)

Comments

Popular Posts