Meguru Koi no Kisetsu ❀ (Day Two)

Day Two is here and I barely made it on time, phew~ [posting this at 9pm]

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 02 – Your Least Favorite Song
------------- -------------  
My least favorite song ... Well I have plenty of songs that are my least favorite. They're nice to listen to but I don't like them as much. Like day one, I'm gonna list two songs. the first song is actually AKB48's Heavy Rotation. Okay, it's catchy and I'll admit. However, comparing it to other songs, it's practically kinda nothing. None of the lyrics aren't really the memorable except for "I love you. I need you. I want you." and "Heavy Rotation."
The second song is Berryz Koubou's "Golden Chinatown." When I first heard it, it was a nice catchy song for me and I liked it. However, as time goes on and I listen to it more and more, the song became boring and I felt like there was no effort put into this. The whole "china" pun in the song wasn't funny, it was never funny to begin with. Also, it seems like all the members didn't even want to be there. Except for Yurina, who sounds like she's having fun and wants to be here to make us happy.

Comments

Popular Posts