Shiawase no Tochuu (DAY TWENTY-SEVEN)

Three more days! Whoo!


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 27: Favorite MM Song?
Ughh, why you make me choose? I have so many songs that I love from the bottom of my heart! But my top two favorites has gotta be ... Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke and Ai no Gundan! Hey, Morning Musume is seriously getting better and better right after Reina's graduation! Even the MVs are getting better too, my god! I've completely fell in love with this song so much! They're both epic and catchy and everyone's vocals are seriously improving!


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 27: Idol that You Have a Special Place in Your Heart for?
An idol that I have a special place in my heart, besides Haruka, is actually Mitsui Aika. I really did look up to Aika and she was an amazing singer~ She's really pretty and she has such a sweet personality. I don't get why she's hated so much. She's not a grandma, and she's decent singer. I really do like Aika and I hope that she debuts as a solo artist. She deserves one. I was really sad when she graduated from Morning Musume, she didn't get any special treatment which makes it even more sad.


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 27: Member who I think is Overrated
As much as I love you from the bottom of my heart, you are seriously overrated.


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 27: Your Favorite Gif of Your Top Bias.
Yes, finally they say gif! Spam attack~


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 27: Favorite Henshin Sequence
Kyoryuger's was cool. Yea, they were cool. Daigo's henshin one time was epic!

Comments

Popular Posts