i can make gifs now, gaaaaaasp.

After getting a few photoshop lessons from my cousin, Daiki, this past week - I have been doing nothing but making gifs. Well I need to improve my skills after all, I'm still an amateur. But then again, I can make gifs now! Ermahgaaaaaawd.

See that gif of beautiful Kumai Yurina there? I made that! Ermahgaaaaawd, I can make gifs now! Think of all the things I can gif now and I don't need to wait for anyone to make them anymore! I can just make 'em myself! Ermahgaaaaaawd. I feel a bit proud of myself, and thanks to Daiki for teaching me too. Hehe~ Also, I opened up a new Tumblr so that you all can see and reblog my gifs. Feel free to request via ask box!
---------------------------------------
Song: "Kirai ... Demo Suki ~Aishiteru~" by BRIGHT
Mood: "Gifs! Gifs everywhere!" ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Comments

Popular Posts