To Ship or Not to Ship, that is the question.

Apparently, I yelled out "I SHIP IT!" when I was watching this MV. What MV am I talking about? Well it's none other than Dream5's "We are Dreamer." Yay~

YEEEEEEES! Dream5 is finally back with a new MV! Woot woot! Their last single was ... meh, I'll talk about that on some other day. Let's focus on "We are Dreamer" for this post yo! I was really impressed with this MV and how surprisingly cute this MV was. Again, I literally yell "I SHIP IT" during this MV. What scene did I yell it at? Well let's go and see!

Now the MV starts off with Mikoto and Kotori having such fight about something. Hey, I'm not fluent in Japanese so I practically got no clue about what they're talking 'bout. I'm pretty sure it was something related to Dream5 in a way or something, or maybe something girl related like they like the same guy (/cough/ akira /cough/) or whatever. Anyways, they're still fighting and Mikoto runs out, well before she knocked a bouquet out of Akira's hands. Boooi, I was all "oh no she didn't~" and all that. Momona and Akira practically had the same expressions, lol. And then she knocked off the balloons of a poor staff member, poor guy. lolololol.

So Mikoto is hiding in the dark parts of the studio, crying, while Kotori is stuck in the dressing room also sad. At the same time, the remaining three members are trying to cheer up those two and get them to make up. So Yuno picked up Mikoto's notebook (that she dropped earlier) and gave it Kotori. There was a picture inside and it was a picture of Chibi!Dream5 during their Bokura no Natsu! days. OHEMGEE, SO CUUUUUUUTE. CAN I HAVE THAT PICTURE PLS? щ(゜ロ゜щ)

On the other hand, Momona and Akira teamed up to find Mikoto who has ran off. So suddenly, as they were running down the stairs, Momona suddenly stops. She looks down, somehow upset as well. Her two friends were fighting, of course she would be upset. Akira, noticing that Momona somehow stopped, looks up at the girl only to see that she looked upset. He bit his lip and slowly looked away since the sight of Momona upset made his heart ache.

Oh yeaaaaaaa, that's right! I yelled out "I SHIP IT!!!!!!!!!" when I saw that scene. I didn't know why I shouted that out, I'm pretty sure it was instincts. But now that I keep thinking about it, I wanna ship. To ship it, or not to ship it. That's the questions. But then again, I love Akira~ Akira, my love~ I love him so much. Oh wells, I'll share Akira with Momona (sometimes, maybe.) But I'm serious, I might as well start shipping it. May the story ideas begin! (lol)

So yea, Kotori runs off to find Mikoto while Momona and Akira finally found Mikoto (hmm, i wonder what took them "so long" to find her /off to write fic) who was already still crying. Then Kotori runs it and asks Mikoto to forgive her as Yuno runs in, knowing those two will make up. And they did! Now they're BFFs again and everyone's happy! Happily ever after!

I find the story plot of this MV to be very cute and all. You know, since Dream5 always kind of had the cute, friendship image to them. So I wasn't really surprised with the story plot and all. But the MV threw me off. After the horror from "Hop! Step! Dance" I wasn't really in the mood for Dream5 anymore. But the MV was spectacular and I love it!

Besides the cute story plot for the MV, the dance shot and the individual close ups were also really nice. Balloons! Balloons everywhere! So many colorful balloons, my gawd! The outfits were also colorful and cute too so I also liked that as well! Also, I really like how during the members' close-up, the color of the balloons in the background correspond with their member color! Like during Kotori's close-up, the balloons were yellow. And during Mikoto's close-up, the balloons were pink~ Hehe~ I think that was a nice touch.

So overall, I really love this MV! It was cute and colorful, and probably one of my all-time favorite MVs from Dream5. Kotori was Kotori, she was pretty and as always, is the main vocalist. Mikoto was really cute in the MV, especially in her close-ups. Yuno was absolutely cute and amazing! Momona really stood out in this MV! Yea, gurl, get more screen time! Akira was dreamy- Uuh, i mean he's cute and cool! His awkward smile was cute~ Hehehe~

Well that's all for this post! Ahh, it's nice to post a review again!
-------------------------------------
Song: "Kaigan Sensou Danshi" by HI-FIN
Mood: Off writing a fic. ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ

Comments

Popular Posts