Piriri to Yukou! (Day Three)

Day Three is here~ And I just came back from school - -

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 03 – A Song that Makes You Happy
------------- -------------
 A song that makes me happy .. Hmm, there's a lot of songs that make feel happy. One of them is actually Hamasaki Ayumi's BLUE BIRD. It's a nice song with a nice melody and I think of it as one of Ayumi's better known songs. I really liked the translation of the lyrics and the music video was also nice too, hehe. It's also the first song that I ever listened to from her so I usually listen to this song whenever I'm in a good mood~
Another song that would usually make me feel happy is Sato Shori's (my love~) Onnaji Sora no Shita. Again, like BLUE BIRD, it's a really nice song with a nice melody to it. This is also Shori's first solo song and he wrote the lyrics to the song as well~ I remember reading the translation to the lyrics once and I remember liking them as well~ I like Shori's style of songs .. you know like this~ I can honestly feel better listening to this song whenever I'm upset or such. Hehe.

Comments

Popular Posts