Latest Get! Shori, I love you. ♥

I finally got a JE shop photo! And it's Shori's~ ♥

So recently, my cousin had gotten this for me as a surprise! She knows about me being such a JE fangirl and how much I love Shori so she went out of her way to buy a shop photo of Shori for me! It was only one and she promised that if she could buy more, she would, but to me - this was more than enough! I really love the photo and Shori is such an ikemen! (love you, bby) So yea, thank you to my cousin for buying it for me! Love you, cousin! Thanks for getting it for me!

Uwaa, he looks so handsome and cute in this picture! I love you, Shori. ♥
That's all for this post! Jyaa ne~
--------------------------------------------
Song: "Kaigan Sensou Danshi" by HI-FIN
Mood: "Ahh, I love you, my precious KY."  (´ ▽`).。o♡

Comments

Popular Posts