Just Ima Shikanai- (Day Four)

Day Four is here~ And right now, I seriously want Morning Musume's new single!

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 04 – A Song that Makes You Sad
------------- -------------
So this is I have to list up a song that makes me sad. You know what song makes me feel so sad? Arron Yan's Ji Nian Ri. Hey, this is Asian Music so it includes everything from JPOP to KPOP to CPOP and this song makes me cry so many times. Arron is such a beautiful singer and I love this song with all of my heart, but it just makes me cry. Plus the music video for it was so sad too. Everything about this was so sad yet beautiful. Gawd, dammit. I'm listening to it right now, I put my iTunes and shuffle and it just popped up right now. Brb, crying. Feels. Ugh, I love this song so much.

Comments

Popular Posts