3, 2, 1 BREAKIN' OUT! (DAY TWENTY-THREE)

Day Twenty-Three is finally here! One more week to go! Yay~


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 23: Favorite 9th Generation Member
Even though it's not my favorite generation, I honestly think that all the members are really great. Mizuki is amazing, Kanon is awesome, Eripon is great, and Riho .. despite her singing sometimes, she's actually a very cool person~ But overall, my favorite member is actually Mizuki. I knew her back in the ol' Shugo Chara! Egg days and when I heard that she joined Morning Musume, I was really excited! Now she's a really good singer and dancer~ She's one of my favorite Morning Musume members~


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 23: Past H!P Member You Miss The Most?
Gaki, definitely Gaki. I literally cried during her graduation. Come baaaaaaack.


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 23: Member with the Best Body
Again, it's Ryosuke! God damn it, his perfect body ...


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 23: A Picture Gif of a JPOP Idol Who You Think is Underrated
The idol that is the most underrated to me is Hey! Say! JUMP's Okamoto Keito. He's so unappreciated in Hey! Say! JUMP. I see so many fans go all "10JUMP forever!" and all that but they really cared for Keito. I mean, Ryutaro was underrated and he wasn't noticed until he got kicked out of JUMP. It's always Yamada or Chinen or Yuto. Keito's got real talent. He's a great guitarist and if you listened to 7's "Just for You" he's also a good vocalist. I really wish Keito was appreciated more.


Super Super 30 Day Challenge! : Day 23: 6-member One-color Ranger Team
I don't know what this means so no hate if I do this wrong. Hmm, let's go with red~
Go-onger's Sousuke, Shinkenger's Takeru, Goseiger's Alata, Gokaiger's Marvelous, Go-Buster's Hiromu, and Kyoryuger's Daigo. Oh my god, that's the perfect team! #gasp

Comments

Popular Posts