React! Morning Musume's Ai no Gundan!

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Just whoooooa.

Whut the heck happened to Morning Musume? So today, I came home from school and all that. So I go on the computer when all of a sudden, bam! I saw that they just released the dance shot of Morning Musume's Ai no Gundan on Hello! Station. Now, I didn't really have high hopes for it since I didn't know what to expect. I expected for this song to be on Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai's level. However, I was completely shocked by what I saw. The entire time I was all: "OHMYGOD."

As the video was starting, I wasn't really impressed at first because I thought that it would be at Kimi Sae Ireba's level. The setting of the MV was alright and the outfits were cute. They reminded me of 11WATER's red outfits. I saw on Tumblr that another person mentioned how it looked like a dark version of the Ai Araba outfits, and I agree on that.

The dancing was kinda weird for me at first but I'm so impressed with their positioning and how sharp the moves are. I also liked the choreography at some parts of the song too! My god, this is such a good song and I'm addicted to it now! My god, my god, my god. Oooh, I really hope that they get good sales for this singleeee.

The song. The song. My god, the song. Even though it has autotune as always, I loved it so so so much! This is seriously such a good song! Riho isn't the only lead vocalist now! Mmhmm! We also got Sakura, Sayu, Mizuki, and Masaki! Yeaaaa~ But I seriously like this song! It's really catchy and the autotune is actually nice touch to it! I especially love the chorus, that was awesome. Sakura was amazing! Amazing! My god! Sayu's solo was great too!

Overall, I really really really love this song!
--------------------
Song: "Ai no Gundan" by Morning Musume
Mood: "IT'S SO ADDICTING! I LOOOOVE IT. " (>△<)大好き****

Comments

Popular Posts