so what now?

So I'm pretty sure that most Juice=Juice's fans heard about the news already, and to be honest - I'm really really really shocked that this has happened.

So to those who don't know what happened, Otsuka Aina has graduated from Juice=Juice and Hello! Project. Yes, she has graduated and I'm really really really shocked about this. Like, I don't know what to feel at all. Like should I be angry? Should I be depressed? I have so many feelings about this plus Aina was like one of my favorite members.

I do remember that Tsunku did say that Juice=Juice was a unit that could be changed at any time, either members will be dropped or new members will be added in. I just never expected for Aina to leave at a time like this. Juice=Juice is getting their major debut and I was sure that she was excited and now she has to leave, so I honestly kinda feel bad for Aina a bit.

So there's no point in me being angry or depressed and clinging onto the past since we all have to move on. I moved on what Reina graduated (even I was seriously so sad and crying) so I'm pretty sure I'll end up being okay after this. But no matter what, I'll continue supporting Aina, even if she's not a member of Juice=Juice. So yea.

Ganbatte kudasai Otsuka Aina-chan! Ganbatte shin 5nin Juice=Juice!
-------------------------
Song: "Please! Jiyuu no Tobira" by Morning Musume
Mood: Hmmm ... ( ̄~ ̄;)

Comments

Popular Posts