Gachinko de Ikou! (DAY SEVENTEEN)

Day Seventeen is here! Whoo~


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 17: Your First Member?
My first member was Tanaka Reina desu. She was the one that got me so interested in Morning Musume in the first place. I knew her back in Aa! because of Miyabi and Airi. And soon enough, I learned about High-King. After awhile, I learned that she was in Morning Musume and at the time, I kinda knew what they were. They were treated like royalty so I thought that I wouldn't get used to them. But eventually, I watched their Cinderella Musical and listened to Naichau Kamo and I love them! At the time, Reina was the only member I knew so yea~ I really did admire Reina -nods-


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 17: Your First Idol (First One You Noticed / Were Exposed To)?
My first idol was Berryz Koubou's own sub-captain Natsuyaki Miyabi. The first group I ever listened to from Hello! Project was Buono! because of Shugo Chara. When I noticed Miyabi, she was absolutely pretty and has such a nice voice. Miyabi was like my star and role-model and I really wanted to be like her. Now, I don't tend to like her as much as I used to but she's still pretty cool. 


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 17: Favorite picture of Yamada Ryosuke
I present to you people, my first love. ♥


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 17: A JPOP Idol You Wish was Your Older Sibling
Hah? Man, this question is hard because there is a lot of people I want as my older sibling. Hmm, when it comes to having an older brother, I would say Hey! Say! JUMP's own Inoo Kei. In my opinion, Kei is the brains of the group, meaning he's the smartest. I mean, he graduated from University with a good degree and is very skilled in piano. I can imagine him as my older brother, we'll be rivals and try to out-do each other in academics and piano. However, at the end of the day, Kei would just come over and help me because we're siblings. Lol. If it comes to an older sister, I would want Morning Musume's former 6ki member Tanaka Reina. Reina is Reina. We'll have fights and all that but she'll look out for me and I'll look out for her! Actually, I want those two together as my siblings! Reina being the oldest, Inoochi being the middle, and I'm the youngest! Lol!


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 17: Something in SS I Want in Real Life
Something in Super Sentai that I want in real life ... Ehh, everything! Hahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts