Eiya-sa! (DAY TWENTY-TWO)

Day Twenty-Two is finally here~ Only eight more days to go!


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 22: Your Favorite Costume?
My favorite costumes ... Hmm, there's a lot of outfits that I like from Morning Musume. There's the blue sparkly outfits they wore from their Michishige Eleven Soul concert tour. Plus there's the garage-like punk outfits they wore in their Colorful Character concert. Plus there's the One • Two • Three outfits they wore. Plus there's the white outfits they wore for Shouganai Yume Oibito. Oh man, there's a lot of outfits that I like. To save time, I'm gonna say the outfits for One • Two • Three; both the colorful and alternative outfits since they're so cute~


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 22: Your Favorite Costume?
Since this is just overall, I'm gonna say ˚C-ute's outfits when they were performing Kanashiki Heaven. Those pink outfits are so pretty and I really like them! I also really like their outfits for Momoiro Sparkling and Sekai Ichi Happy na Onna no Ko! So yea, I really those outfits~ They'r so cute and I would like to have outfits like that one day. Maybe, kekeke.


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 22: Member with the Best Face
Best face ... Ehh, I guess it's Ryosuke. Yea, Ryosuke. 'nough said.


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : 
Day 22: Your Favorite Picture Gif of your Favorite JPOP Group
Gifs is for winners~ I present to you, Sexy Zone~ Kawaii 5nin Sexy Zone~


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 22: Least Favorite Character
Least favorite character, as much as she's a cool character, I'm gonna say Yuzuki Amy from Kyoryuger. Dude, I'm sorry but she's like a Mary Sue to me. She's always acting like she's the best and her "WOW!" are really annoying. She's cool and all that, but she tends to annoy me a lot. Like she's too clingy with the guys, ayee. To me, she's a bit of a brat. But there are time when she's okay and cool with me. But for now, she's my least favorite. Gomen!

Comments

Popular Posts