Come On A My House~ (DAY FIFTEEN)

Day Fifteen is here~ Let's move on with the challenges~ Wai Wai~


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 15: Favorite ‘new’ Member (Last 3 Generations)
Favorite 'new' member? Ahh, it's Kudou Haruka~ Haha~ She is my favorite member after all!  But besides Kuduu, I also came to like Mizu, Kanon, Ayumi, and Sakura very much. Mizu and Kanon are just amazing while Ayumi was such a great dancer. When Sakura came along, I thought that I would hate the 11th Generation but she proved me wrong! She was such a great singer and proved to be the 11th Generation's Utahime~


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! :
Day 15: Favorite Morning Musume member (Current)?
Lol, shouldn't it be obvious? It's Kuduu!


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 15: Favorite Picture Gif of BEST
I present to you all, BEST~ The most flawless sub-unit of JUMP!


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : 
Day 15: A JPOP Song that Reminds You of Someone You Miss
A song that reminds me of someone I miss ... Hmm ... It's Itano Tomomi's 10nen Go no Kimi e. Here's a little background story to explain why. I had a crush on this guy at my former school since 1st Grade and I had a crush on him for almost 10 years. He was really cool and smart and athletic too. But there was a lot of girls that liked him too so I knew I had no chance so I stopped liking him this past school year. But now I wonder, what if I meet him again in the future? Would he change? This song kinda represents my feelings like that ne. But anyways, Tomomi-san is a really great singer! This is one of my favorite songs from her!


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 15: Favorite Scene
Most of the answers to these are really from Go-Busters ne? Haha, I can't help it! It's my favorite Super Sentai season to date! Okay, back on topic! My favorite scene would have to be when Ryuji didn't want Youko to be close to her former teacher, since he just found it about him being Youko's first love so he's all jealous and over-protective. haha~ Is it okay to ship them? Lol

Comments

Popular Posts