Ai no Imi wo Oshiete! (DAY TEN)

Day Ten is here~ Wai wai~ I am still on a roll~


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 10: Your Favorite Past Member?
My favorite past member is Mitsui Aika~ After I had gotten used to Morning Musume and knew everyone's names, Aika became my favorite! She's really cool and I really like her personality~ She also has a really nice voice too! She's really pretty too, and I really look up to her and admire her. I don't get why so many people have to hate her and I was really, really depressed when she graduated. But I'm glad that she's doing well in Hello! Project now


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 10: Your Favorite Egg (including graduated)?
My favorite egg has to be Saho Akari. I first knew Akari from Aa! and she was pretty good. I wanted her to make her major debut and stay in Hello! Project, but she had to finish her Egg training and graduate from both the Kenkyuusei and Hello! Project. It's nice to see that she's doing well in Up Up Girls, so that's good.  Plus she is absolutely gorgeous!


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 10: Favorite Picture Gif of Yabu Kota
I shall now present to you, Yabu Kota~


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 10: A JPOP Dance You’d Like to Learn
A JPOP dance I would like to learn ... Hmm, there's a lot and I know some dances already too. Right now, I'm in the progress of learning Morning Musume's "Brainstorming" which is pretty good - I pretty much know half of it now. Oh, now I know! I want to learn Da-iCE's "I'll be back"! Even though it's gonna be difficult, I want to learn! Oshiete ne~


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 10: Hardest Villain to Beat
Hardest villain to beat ... I guess there's a lot of villains that are hard to beat. But to me, the hardest was Enter - aka Mr. Fabulous, lol. During Go-Busters, his back-up was in Hiromu. Man, knowing that the only choice to defeat a villain like was to kill yourself? ... Man, that must be really hard. 

Comments

Popular Posts