Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~ (DAY TWENTY)

Day Twenty is now here~ Yea~ Whoo~


Morning Musume 30 Day Challenge! : Day 20: The Most Charismatic Member?
The most charismatic member? Huuuuh. Out of the current members, I think it's Sakura. However, to me, in my opinion it's Takahashi Ai. Even though during her time in Morning Musume, she can be a dork and all of that. But to me, she has the most charisma. She's a talented vocalist and she was one of Morning Musume's better singers. I really love Ai, I miss her a lot but she needed to move on.


Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge! : Day 20: The Most Charismatic Idol?
This is Hello! Project overall. But my answer is still Ai. Always Ai. Yep.


Hey! Say! JUMP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 20: Favorite Picture Gif of Morimoto Ryutaro
Hey you! Yes, you! You little hamtaro! You're so precious!


JPOP 30 Day Challenge! : Day 20: Your Favorite Picture Gif of your JPOP Bias
Gif is for winners~ I love gifs, hehe~ Introducing My Loves~


Super Sentai 30 Day Challenge! : Day 20: Favorite MOTW
My favorite movie .. Go-Busters vs. Gokaigers was legendary. My god, it may be one of Super Sentai's best movies yet. Although, I really want to watch Kyoryuger's movie plus the team-up between Kyoryugers and Go-Busters. I still need to watch Go-Buster's movie. But to me, Go-Busters vs. Gokaigers was really really good! It was epic. Have you Ahim in the beginning when all of the Gokaiger's were wearing black outfits? Holy shiet, she looked badass! Mmhmm~ Plus we got Captin Marvelous and Hiromu, ughh my loves~

And a potential shipping?! Oooooh

Comments

Popular Posts